30th December 2016, 03:39 PM
nischayasingh07

Possibility to get Bank PO job for a ex-serviceman of 40 years old?

Hello sir, I am a 40 years old ex serviceman and my educational qualification is graduation and Post graduation with 47% and 53% marks respectively. Can I get Bank PO job?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit for bank PO/clerk for an ex-serviceman? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. What is the age limit for ex-serviceman for finding Bank jobs?
  3. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  4. How can an ex-seviceman get job in Indian Railways?
  5. Possibility to join Indian Railways being an ex-serviceman?
  6. Is there any job in railways for ex serviceman of JCO rank from veterinary corps?
  7. Possibility to do Part Time PhD in Chemistry for 50 years old Goverment Serviceman who has completed M.Sc 25 years ago?
  8. What kind of relaxation is there for Ex-Serviceman for joining MP Police?
  9. What is the ex-serviceman quota in RPSC?
  10. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  11. Eligibility to apply in NABARD Bank Development Assistant for 42 years old ex-serviceman of Indian Army?
  12. Can I join SSC College job on Ex-Serviceman quota?
  13. Can I be eligible for government job if I am an ex-serviceman of 48 years old
  14. Job opportunities in Government of Telangana for 43 years of ex-serviceman who served Indian Army for 16 years?
  15. Possibility to get job in any Private Bank of Shillong being a 35 years old MBA holder?
  16. Am I eligible for any job after completing B.Tech? I am a ex-serviceman
  17. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  18. Is there any possibility to join for bank job after passing SSC with 55%?
31st December 2016, 02:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Bank PO job for a ex-serviceman of 40 years old?

No, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment as bank PO jobs through IBPS and SBI PO entrance examination.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-30 years and 20-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years for ex-serviceman.

So, you will be not eligible to appear. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
31st December 2016, 02:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Bank PO job for a ex-serviceman of 40 years old?

The eligibility criteria for Bank Probationary officer examination is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for examination.

Age limit for Bank PO exam:

>>IBPS PO exam: 20-30 years.

>>SBI PO exam: 21-30 years.

The upper age relaxation for Ex Serviceman is five years. So, if even with upper age relaxation, you are not eligible for Bank PO examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?