8th August 2017, 11:05 AM
Sakshi kaushik12

Which form to fill to reappear for 12th CBSE exam?

I have failed in three subjects this year. I want to know how can I reappear in 12the CBSE March exams in next year? Which form should I fill? Where can I get the form? Can someone please give me the right information on this? Thank you!

10th August 2017, 01:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which form to fill to reappear for 12th CBSE exam?

As you are failed in three subjects of CBSE Board 10+2 exam, so you need to reappear for all subjects to pass 10+2 exam of CBSE Board.

For this, you can apply as a Private candidate and reappear for CBSE 10+2 exam as a Private candidate.

You can fill this form from your school or by visiting nearby CBSE Regional office.

Fill the form and submit the documents required for it.

You also need to pay the fees mentioned in their Information Brochure.

Admit Card will be sent to you by post before the commencement of exam.
10th August 2017, 08:43 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which form to fill to reappear for 12th CBSE exam?

Having failed in three subjects in your Class 12th this year you will need to reappear and qualify in the Class 12th board examination next year to get a Class 12th passing certificate.

Further this time you will have to reappear in your Class 12th board examination as a private candidate for which you need to fill the application form online on your own which is available generally in the month of October or November every year.

For more updates, filling the application form and for FAQs related to private candidate you can refer to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?