16th December 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue my studies from final year after discontinuing it few years back?

I discontinued my studies in final year medicine due to my family and personal problems.due to my marriage and sufferings from my husband I got into depression and not able to complete my degree...10 years passed in a fraction of second... My life became empty...now I want to complete my education and I want to prove myself... Please give me advice if there is any possibility to complete my education

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue my studies from final year after discontinuing it few years back?
  2. Can I continue my studies after discontinuing it in my final year?
  3. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  4. Am I eligible to continue BBA course after discontinuing for 3 years
  5. Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th science 10 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I countinue my studies after discontinuing studies during B.com 8 years back?
  7. Can I continue my B.Sc from 3rd year if left two year back?
  8. If I drop my B.Sc in Agricultural studies for 2 years can I continue it again from where I left? -- [New]
  9. Can I continue or restart my graduation which I left in final year 4 years back?
  10. How can I continue my diploma in Aeronauticals after discontinuing it in between?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue my Education after discontinuing my studies for a long time due to some family problems? Can I purse B.com while doing a job?
  12. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  13. Is it possible to continue studies after a gap of 8 years since passing 12th?
  14. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  15. How can I continue my further studies in Law if left B.A. after pursuing 1st year 6 years back?
  16. List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 10th standard in a different school after discontinuing from previous school?
  18. Failed in B.Sc final year. What to do?
17th December 2017, 05:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue my studies from final year after discontinuing it few years back?

No, it is not possible to continue your studies from final year if you have discontinued it 10 years back. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration to complete the course to get the degree certificate. You have to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration to be eligible to get degree certificate. Since, the maximum duration for you to complete the course is over, so, you are not eligible to continue your studies from final year.
17th December 2017, 09:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue my studies from final year after discontinuing it few years back?

Yes you can start your studies even after 10 years of gap.
There is no restriction in continuing studies after a long gap.
But you have to start it from start right from first year. As because it is a very long gap and you are eligible to pursue from mid-session only when you continue within 3 years gap.
14th October 2020, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my studies after 1 year gap ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?