31st January 2011, 05:53 PM
avvika123

Is it possible to crack JEE just by preparing the 12th CBSE portion?

if i study 12 std cbse portion very nicely is der a possibilty of crackin iit jee.

Please reply

thanks

31st January 2011, 11:26 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to crack JEE just by preparing the 12th CBSE portion?

Yes, definitely , you can ... but you need to systematic studies .. and keep doing sample papers.
1st February 2011, 12:23 AM
Harshita21

Default Re: Is it possible to crack JEE just by preparing the 12th CBSE portion?

No it is not possible to crack the IIT JEE exam simply by preparing the CBSE.
You need coaching so that you came to know that the exam pattern and most important how to solve big quires from short cuts .

This preparation is not sufficient , with this preparation you can get good rank in AIEEE but for IIT JEE you need more hard and smart work
1st February 2011, 03:26 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

It is not about the 12th syllabus in JEE. You have to be thorough knowledge of the whole JEE syllabus.

From there you can find out on which portions you would like to stress more i.e exercise more.

So i don't think only studying the 12th CNSE syllabus can help you cracking the JEE.

Good luck!!
1st February 2011, 05:35 PM
1991sumitkumarverma

Jee just pick up topics from cbse syllabus and the questions given in the exams are of higher level than the questions in 12th syllabus.

I prefer you to further practice from some raputated books and try to solve some last year question papers, which will show you the level of jee.
1st February 2011, 10:48 PM
akki89

Quote:
Originally Posted by avvika123 View Post
if i study 12 std cbse portion very nicely is der a possibilty of crackin iit jee.

Please reply

thanks
Dear friend,

IIT-JEE examination has a syllabus which contains some portion of 11th standard and rest portion from 12th standard.
If you want to cover only 12th standard syllabus you can clear the JEE only
if the % questions from 11th std syllabus are less,ie, you get lucky.

But it might also happen that you get overconfident on what you have studied of your 12th std CBSE and some tricky question comes in the paper which you are unable to solve and as you haven't prepared the 11th standard syllabus you are missing some really easy questions which will help you score good marks in the examination which will also affect your AIR.

So, I would suggest you to go through atleast some important topics from the 11th standard syllabus if you don't want to give much time for it. Also clear your basic concepts very well so that you dont get confused or forget anything during the examination.

Best wishes..
2nd February 2011, 01:51 AM
nerdi

yeah dear..definitely ..all you have to do is to brush up your concepts.JEE is nothing but a game of basic concepts.The most important thing about cracking JEE is that you need not to go for the whole question paper,even if you managed to score 40 percent than u r in with a decent rank.
And another thing is,in JEE question paper there are around 60 percent questions which are based on only formulas.All u need to do is to know dat which formula where u have to put and that can only happen if ur concepts are clear.

All the very best
3rd February 2011, 01:21 AM
aryabhatta

no

dear only twelfth course is not sufficient some extra topics are there so you

have to cover them separately.

numerical portion contains advanced questions so prepare them well..
15th February 2011, 08:36 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

no its not possible........
you have to study and go through some extra study materials....
competition is very very tough...
only preparation of the CBSE portion is not at all enough.....
15th May 2011, 01:44 AM
shoebahmed89

No u have to cover both 11th and 12th syllabus in order to increas 50 percent more chance to crack exam
22nd July 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

which coaching classes in bangalore is best for iit coaching
27th October 2011, 02:58 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by avvika123 View Post

Please reply

thanks
hii friend...here i can help you...if you want to crack iit jee you should be good with the basic concepts.......if you are perfect with the NCERT books...then you can crack IIT-JEE..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?