8th September 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in JEE Main and Advanced if completed 11th CBSE and preparing for 12th NIOS in same year?

Hello,
I have completed my 11th this year from CBSE Board and preparing for NIOS 12th exam. I would like to know that I can appear for JEE Main and Advanced of next year? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  2. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and study B.Tech for 12th NIOS candidate?
  3. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  5. Eligibility to appear in NEET and JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS candidate?
  6. How can I apply for next year JEE Main and Advanced without attempting 12th CBSE Compartmental exam?
  7. Which is better among State Board and CBSE to study in 11th standard for preparing JEE Advanced?
  8. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  9. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  10. Will I be eligibile for JEE MAINS 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for a candidate who has completed 10th and 11th in same year?
  12. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  13. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  14. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  15. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from Hindi Medium?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if reappear in 12th from NIOS?
10th September 2015, 03:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Main and Advanced if completed 11th CBSE and preparing for 12th NIOS in same year?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the JEE Mains and Advance after 12th from the NIOS board.

The eligibility to appear for the Mains examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates mus have the PCM as the main subject in the board examination.

As the NIOS is the recognised board you are eligible to appear in the examination. But the eligibility for the Advance examination is candidates must have qualify in the Mains examination. The maximum attempt for the Mains examination is three years where it is two for the Advance examination.
10th September 2015, 03:20 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Main and Advanced if completed 11th CBSE and preparing for 12th NIOS in same year?

Candidate can appear in JEE Main and Advanced after passing 12th from any recognised board.
You can appear in JEE Main exam after passing 12th class next year from NIOS. NIOS passed students are eligible to appear in JEE Main and advanced exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?