3rd February 2016, 11:13 AM
Neethu P joy

Is it possible to crack KEAM or JIPMER in 3 months? Study tips for preparation?

I am 12th completed student, I like to crack either keam or jipmer within 3 months. Is it possible or not, and give any study tips for my preparation. And also give name of good reference book.

3rd February 2016, 05:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to crack KEAM or JIPMER in 3 months? Study tips for preparation?

Yes, definitely you can crack these to exams with determination and putting all your efforts day and night.
If possible you can join a crash course of 1 or 2 months.
Follow your class notes and NCERT books.
Make your doubts clear from your school teachers or by Internet.
Practice mock tests weekly and previous year question papers.
Practice makes a man perfect.
14th March 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to crack KEAM or JIPMER in 3 months? Study tips for preparation?

Is it possible to crack keam 2016 within 1 month preparation just before the exam? I only know the basic of all subjects.
14th March 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to crack keam 2016 with 1 month preparation just before the exam? I only know the basic of all subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?