3rd December 2011, 06:42 PM
rinku orai

Is it possible to do MBBS and nursing degree course simultaneously?

can i do mbbs with nursing.. like both togather at a time.........any relaxation for it plzz help.. my no...9716579022
please send me the details

14th November 2016, 06:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS and nursing degree course simultaneously?

No, you can not do both MBBS and Bachelor's degree in Nursing at same time. Either you can pursue MBBS or B.Sc in Nursing at a time. The best of two course will be MBBS course. Eligibility criteria for NEET examination:

>>Candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in board examination is required for this course.

If you meet both of these criteria, you can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and clear it to get admission in MBBS course.
15th November 2016, 01:56 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS and nursing degree course simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinku orai View Post
can i do mbbs with nursing.. like both togather at a time.........any relaxation for it plzz help.. my no...9716579022
please send me the details
No you can't do the both courses simultaneously. You have to be choose one course from these two courses.
The Minimum qualification required for both courses is 10+2 class with Science subject.
You can appear for MBBS , AIPMT exams to get a seat in AIIMS for these courses.
Rest from these courses you have also so many options after your 10+2 with science. After your 10+2 with science you can also opted these courses also:
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy) 4 years
D.Pharma (2 years)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?