5th October 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Mechatronics engineering through lateral entry?

Hi I'm manukumar k I'm doing diploma in mechanical engineering I want to go mechatronics engineering in be through lateral entry, can you tell me is it possible>

27th November 2015, 08:44 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Is it possible to do Mechatronics engineering through lateral entry?

Yes, You can join Mechatronics Engineering being a Mechanical Engineering in your Diploma. You can join any course in Engineering irrespective of the department that you studied in Diploma.
Mechatronics is a very good department that has a fruitful opportunities in the future.
Being a Mechanical Engineer you have a great scope in Mechatronics field as they were from same domain.
You will be inducted into second year of the Engineering course when you join engineering after your Diploma.
17th September 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Mechatronics engineering through lateral entry?

Is it possible to do mechatronics engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
15th June 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in electronics first and then take lateral entry in B tech mechatronics? Will it help in studies ?
10th May 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Yes after completing diploma in Electronics or Mechanical or production engineering, you can do mechatronics in B. Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?