10th April 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job after completion of BA from open university and 40 years of age?

I did BA by open university in andhra Pradesh. I don't have tenth or plus 2 certificates. I want to do and want to practice the course and my age is 40 years. So, am I eligible to do? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
10th April 2017, 09:14 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job after completion of BA from open university and 40 years of age?

# After going through your query, I came to know that you have crossed the age of 40 years and also completed the BA degree course.

# Now you want any job opportunity.

# It is very sorry to say that it is not possible for you to get any government job at this juncture of age.

# It is also not possible to get any good job in any reputed companies or MNC.

# Here I would like to advise you to go for your own business or shop.

# You may opt for any tuition classes or coaching classes.

# You may go for any job at local level small industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?