16th September 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting a good government job after completion of B.Com with 15 years experience?

I am 39 years old, I am finished my B.com graduate, more than 15 years experience, i know computer knowledge.any chance to get Government job? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting to get the response soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chances to get good government job after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  2. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching?
  3. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  4. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
  5. Government Job for MBA Finance with 10 Years Experience 35 Years?
  6. Government jobs available for B.Tech ECE candidate? Chances to secure a job in Railway?
  7. Can I get a government job if I am B.Com/LLB passout at an age of 43 years? In which department -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to get government job opportunities after completion of M.Com PGDCA course?
  9. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  10. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a government job with previous software company experience?
  12. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  13. Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where and how to get trained for getting a good job after completion of B.Com?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to get any government job after completion of diploma in textile technology with 20 years of experience?
  17. How to get a government job after completion of one year diploma course MIPT?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in footwear?
16th September 2016, 11:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting a good government job after completion of B.Com with 15 years experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 39 years old, I am finished my B.com graduate, more than 15 years experience, i know computer knowledge.any chance to get Government job? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting to get the response soon!
As per your age criteria, you can apply for School Service Exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized University, then you are eligible for School Service Commission exam. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
16th September 2016, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting a good government job after completion of B.Com with 15 years experience?

Most of the government jobs have an upper age limit. You have got 39 years of age, which is not good for government jobs. You don't have much choice in government sector.

On the basis of B.Com, there are no government jobs which have 39 years as upper age limit. You can have chance only, when you belong to a reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?