17th December 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to resubmit the AIEEE application form? I have committed a mistake in the DD field

Sir ihad adone a mistake in typing the demand draft number correctly iwnt to fill aieee fofm again but it is showwing i had allready paid suggest me what to do pleaseeeeeeeeee

20th December 2011, 10:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to resubmit the AIEEE application form? I have committed a mistake in the DD field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir ihad adone a mistake in typing the demand draft number correctly iwnt to fill aieee fofm again but it is showwing i had allready paid suggest me what to do pleaseeeeeeeeee
You might be having this problem because of using the same email address in the new form. Try and use another e mail ID while filling up the form and you will be , most probably, able to apply again. You must remember that the application forms are not manually checked until you send the confirmation page. So, you can definitely re fill your application form with correct details and get yourself a new confirmation page to send it to CBSE.
However, if you have made a mistake and have sent the confirmation page, you will not be able to make any changes, even by requesting to CBSE.
5th January 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to resubmit the AIEEE application form? I have committed a mistake in the DD field

can i resubmit my confirmation page in aieee coz i forgot to get it signed by my father? plz help me
20th January 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

if i have written the bank name as sbi instead of sbt but all branch code and dd no is same is there qny problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?