20th June 2011, 08:36 PM
saikatkool

Is it possible to switch over from Electronics(In B.Tech) to Computer(M.Tech)?

Dear Sir,

I have completed my B.tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering(E.C.E). Now I wanna pursue my M.Tech in computer field, because I found great interest on s/w, programming languages,database etc..I dont wanna go with MCA because as per i concern, b.tech and mca both have the same market value.. So, is it possible for me to switch over from electronics(in B.tech) to Computer(M.tech)??

Thanking you in advance,

Saikat Dasgupta

2nd November 2011, 11:26 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to switch over from Electronics(In B.Tech) to Computer(M.Tech)?

HI,

I am sorry to say that you can not switch over from B.TECH IN ECE TO B.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?