20th November 2017, 11:33 PM
omm@gyana123

What should I do after completion of post graduation in English?

Myself Gyanendra Mallick. lam complete PG in English. I can't understand what will do now? What should be done next to ensure that I will get a good job? Is there any extra course I need to do the same? Can you please give me the right suggestions to follow? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?
  2. What should I do after completion of post graduation in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for DEO after completion of graduation in science and post graduation in English literature?
  4. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  5. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  6. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  7. Career after completion Post Graduation in MA English Literature?
  8. How can I study English in Post Graduation being a B.Com graduate?
  9. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  10. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  11. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  12. Can I change my subject to English in post graduation after completion of graduation with Physics? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?
  14. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  15. Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  17. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  18. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
21st November 2017, 10:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of post graduation in English?

After completing post graduation in English, you can easily get jobs in News Broadcasting firms on the post of Editors, Copywriter and many other posts.
Here are the few posts that you can get after completing post graduation in English.
  • Public Relation
  • Reporter
  • Teacher
  • Technical Writer
  • Copywriter
  • Editor
  • Freelance Writer
  • Jobs with BPO and KPO firms
  • Novelist
22nd November 2017, 11:45 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

After completion of post graduation follow these suggestion

>> After Post graduation in English you can further opt for PhD course can can be a junior researcher in your field.
>> If you have a interest in teaching qualify TET exam and apply for teaching post in various institute and colleges.
>> You can also write blogs , articles in Literature and can earn as per expert in your field.
22nd November 2017, 12:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The best way to ensure a stable and good job after post graduation in English is through National Eligibility Test. NET is conducted by CBSE twice every year for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

2. The minimum percentage of marks required in master's degree to apply for NET exam is 55%. After clearing this examination, you can become lecturer in government colleges and each English. There is no upper age limit for lectureship. There is no need for any extra course to be done.
22nd November 2017, 06:20 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

There are many opportunities waiting for you as you are English Postgraduate. You can chose any of the following Career and apply for Internship and Job vacancy.
1. Journalist
You can apply to various media and news publishing organisation they can also offer Internship and after doing internship you may get a good job there.

You can also go for various Diploma courses in Journalism and and Mass media.

2. Writer
Various media publishing agency, business and technology writer also needs writer for their various works.

3. Teacher (Lecturer, Asst Professor)
If you are interested in teaching profession then you can also go for clearing UGC NET examination and apply for lecturer in various colleges. After passing NET you can also apply for Phd Program and You will receive a handsome stipend for that.
23rd November 2017, 09:23 PM
srkallinone

There are numerious career prospects for PG holder in English. If you have a good skills and hold on English, You can find employment in various sectors that require the use of written and spoken English.

Job Sectors After PG In English
- Educational Department
- Translator
- Library
- Interpreter
- Law Schools
- Linguistics
- Tourist Guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?