29th May 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Government Teaching jobs for M.Com and B.Ed holder who is 32 years old?

My qualification is M.Com and B.Ed. So, please guide me for government Jobs in Teaching line and ssc exams. My age is 32 years, and i live in Delhi..

30th May 2016, 10:37 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Teaching jobs for M.Com and B.Ed holder who is 32 years old?

One who wishes to become a teacher in Government school should appear for the TET exam. TET is a State level Teacher Eligibility Test which makes a candidate eligible for the government teacher job.

Eligibility criteria for TET :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation degree with at least 60% marks from a recognized university.

-The candidate age should not be more than 37 years for open category. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidate and 5 years for SC/ST candidate.
30th May 2016, 11:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Teaching jobs for M.Com and B.Ed holder who is 32 years old?

Yes,you are eligible to appear for TET or CTET for recruitment in teaching jobs

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test and the entrance examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in teaching jobs. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and have B.Ed degree.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment of jobs.
31st May 2016, 12:23 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are thinking about SSC exams then i am sorry to say that you are not eligible as you have crossed age limit.
If you are interested in teaching sector then you need to write entrance exam like TET, CTET etc. After qualifying you will be called for councelling and then after you will be appointed as a teacher in government schools.
31st May 2016, 12:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My qualification is M.Com and B.Ed. So, please guide me for government Jobs in Teaching line and ssc exams. My age is 32 years, and i live in Delhi..
You are eligible to work in government sector as a teacher through School Service Commission exam.

Those who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible for High School Teacher jobs.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
31st May 2016, 07:43 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in teaching jobs as per your educational qualification.

To get the job you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by State or Central government.

The common eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and must have B.Ed degree.

So, you are eligible for it. The CTET examination is conducted by CBSE twice every year. For more information about examination visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
12th April 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I am M.Com,B.Ed qualified, want to apply for govt teaching job. My question is after masters Should i need to give CTET?
8th November 2019, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I am M.Com B.Ed but not done C.TET is I am eligible to apply for P.G.T in govt schools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?