12th September 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for appearing in SET/NET exam in English Literature?

Procedure for appearing in SET/NET exam in English Literature? Can you please give me the complete steps which I need to follow? I want to give the exam and clear it soon. Kindly give me the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  2. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  4. How should I prepare for SETNET Exam?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  7. Bridge courses related to English Literature offered by KU?
  8. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam? List of universities for admission?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?
  11. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  12. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  13. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  15. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  16. How to do Ph.D in English Literature form North maharashtra?
  17. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?

12th September 2017, 09:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for appearing in SET/NET exam in English Literature?

NET/SET examination is conducted for recruitment as lecturer or for JRF .

The required minimum eligibility to appear in NET/SET examination is candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%.

So, if you want to appear for English lecturer post then you must have pursued English in master degree.

There is no age limit to appear in examination for lecturer post. For detail information about examination visit at www.cbsenet.nic.in.

13th September 2017, 04:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for appearing in SET/NET exam in English Literature?

The full form of SET is State Eligibility Test and NET is National Eligibility Test.

NET is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.

Requirements for NET/SET exam:

1. You must be master's degree passed or appearing in final year of this course. The minimum percentage of marks required is 55% marks in post graduation.

The online application is done at official website. The last date to apply for CBSE NET November exam is over. You need to wait for June exam in 2018. The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?