15th August 2017, 09:18 PM
Ahaba Habab

Procedure to apply for job in Indian Airline with qualification of BCA?

Procedure to apply for a job in Indian Airline with the qualification of BCA? Can you please give me the details on this? What are the minimum criteria required to apply for the job in Indian Airline? Awaiting for the response on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What courses I can do to get an airline job?
  2. Can I get into Indian Air Force after doing B.S in Airline and Airport management? Procedure to apply for the course?
  3. Procedure for selection in Indian Air Force? How can I apply for it?
  4. Required qualification to do MBA in Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a job in Indian Airline and how to apply for it?
  6. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? What is the placement record?
  7. How can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the job?
  8. Can I do MS in US after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for MS in USA?
  9. Procedure to apply for Bank manager job after completion of BCA graduation?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for the sub inspector police job in Kerala after completion of BCA in distance mode?
  11. What is the minimum education required for getting in Ground Staff post in Airline Industry? -- [New]
  12. How to join Indian Army after completing BCA? Can a BCA holder apply for Engineering graduate's post in Indian Army?
  13. Which course I need to select for post graduation to get a job in Indian Airline?
  14. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  15. What is the qualification required for BCA? How to apply for a job in Dubai, Kuwait, Bahrain, Abu dhabi?
  16. How to get a job as a lecturer after completing BCA? What is the qualification needed?
  17. Qualification criteria required for getting a job in USA
  18. Procedure to apply for Black Commando job in India?
9th January 2018, 10:12 PM
MNB1234

Default Re: Procedure to apply for job in Indian Airline with qualification of BCA?

Indian Airlines was merged with Air India.
You have completed bachelors in Computer applications.

Now AIr India does not hire any more as it is going for disinvestment.

With your existing degree it is difficult to find a job in any airlines in India.

Alternatively you can also check the websites of leading airlines companies like Jet Airways, Indigo, Spice jet.

You can also apply for jobs in Indigo back office Inter Globe technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?