28th October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Qualification criteria required for getting a job in USA

Respected Sir, I have completed BCA and now I want to work in USA. Is it possible to get a job there? If yes the please tell me the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in HP?
  2. What is the criteria to apply for Ph.D in biotechnology in USA? Which entrance exam do I answer? What is the qualification required?
  3. What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA?
  4. Educational qualification required for MS admission in USA colleges?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?
  6. Qualification required to study MS(Genetics) in USA for B.Sc(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in any Polytechnic college of Mumbai?
  8. What is the percentage marks required to be eligible for doing MS or MBA in USA?
  9. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?
  10. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  12. How much marks percentage is required for doing degree in USA?
  13. What is the qualification criteria required to join Merchant Navy? How can I apply for the job? -- [New]
  14. How may I get a job? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  16. Job for MDS(Prosthodontics) in USA?
  17. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  18. Eligibility criteria to get job in Google USA?
19th December 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification criteria required for getting a job in USA

What is the minimum educational qualification to get a good job in America?
6th August 2020, 10:26 AM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: Qualification criteria required for getting a job in USA

What kind of job can I get in the US if I am not a citizen, and I don't have any qualifications?
Smooth scrolls ahead with a 90Hz refresh rate in OPPO Reno4 Pro.
You can’t get any job in the USA unless you can legally immigrate.

For skilled immigration, it would be H1B, TN (Mexico and Canada), L1 or a similar visa.

For marriage-based immigration, you can get any job you can qualify for once you’re here and issued an EAD as part of your filing to adjust status.

If you’re from an oppressed country or group, asylum is a possibility.

If you’re from a low net immigration country, the Diversity Lottery is your best shot.

You have to have some kind of “in” via the US immigration system. Skills, family relationship, fleeing conflict or persecution or just plain luck. If you’re just a regular person in a regular place in the world, it is very hard to immigrate to any country. Most countries are seeking above-average immigrants to bolster their economies and national capabilities.

While family and refugee immigrants provide this as well, no country has an “open door” policy on work/live outside the European Union. Everywhere else you have to have something to offer and even then, a considerable amount of luck and/or persistence. Regular, run-of-the-mill people generally cannot succeed in this. You need to make yourself exceptional or admissible in some way
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?