15th December 2011, 12:45 PM
GOVIND SINGH NIRANJAN

Procedure to apply for the position of Income Tax Officer being a candidate of going to complete BE in ECE by 2012?

HELLO SIR i will be complet BE ( ec ) degree in 2012 and please tell me the proceeser of income tax officer and can i apply .
when would come vacancy in this

19th December 2011, 03:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the position of Income Tax Officer being a candidate of going to complete BE in ECE by 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOVIND SINGH NIRANJAN View Post
HELLO SIR i will be complet BE ( ec ) degree in 2012 and please tell me the proceeser of income tax officer and can i apply .
when would come vacancy in this
A graduate from a recognized stream, from any discipline may apply in the Income Tax Department for the post of Inspector.
So, once you finish up your studies and qualify the final year exam, you will be ready to join the department and to do so, you will have to go through a selection procedure conducted by the Staff Selection Commission and is known as Combined Graduate Level Exam.

Combined Graduate Level Exam comprise of three stages:
Preliminary exam
Main Exam
Interview

The minimum eligible age to apply for the exam is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
13th December 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the position of Income Tax Officer being a candidate of going to complete BE in ECE by 2012?

where i want to apply for the exams. can you teach me friends

regards
rajan
8th September 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

hai,friend if your qualifying final year exams you will be ready to go department.and also you must qualifying in staff selection commision exam upto three levels.all the best friend
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?