14th July 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Should the OBC certificate to be signed by District Magistrate to get admission in Patna Science College?

Hello sir, I have applied in Patna Science College for B.Sc course and I belongs to OBC category. Should the OBC certificate to be signed by District Magistrate?

Related Questions:
  1. Should the OBC certificate be signed by the DM? for IIT JEE application form -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I not eligible to become a District Magistrate being a Commerce student?
  3. How can I become a District Magistrate being an 18 years old 12th Science student?
  4. Eligibility to become a District Magistrate for 25 years old Public Administration postgraduate? -- [New]
  5. Is it necessary to submit medical certificate duly signed by Chief Medical Officer during SEE UPTU admission?
  6. Is non-creamy layer certificate of 2004 valid now? What is the process to renew it?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required to become a District Magistrate? Which exam do I need to write?
  8. Details about procedure for selection in MHT CET under defense quota?
  9. What is the academic qualification required for being a district magistrate?
  10. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Magistrate? What is the qualification criteria required for the same?
  11. What all subjects I need to select in Graduation to become a district magistrate?
  12. How to get my name corrected in OBC Certificate?
  13. Is it necessary for an OBC student to send OBC certificate along with application form? Can I apply for IIT SK Patna?
  14. What to study to become a District Magistrate?
  15. How can I become a District Magistrate after completing class 10th? Which exam do I have to write?
  16. Initial Posts given after Passing IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How a B.Sc Agriculture graduate can become an Agriculture District Magistrate
  18. Should I join IIT coaching class in Patna?
15th July 2017, 07:00 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should the OBC certificate to be signed by District Magistrate to get admission in Patna Science College?

If you are taking the previlege of being a OBC category candidate during your admission in Patna Science College then you have to submit renewed caste certificate for proving your caste to get the benefit of OBC category.

Now as far as are concerned about the need of caste certificate to be signed by district magistrate then I far as my knowledge is concerned there is no such need if you have caste certificate issued by your block and signed by Circle officer of your concerned block.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?