14th September 2017, 12:44 AM
shishbooo khan

Procedure to be followed to become an Air Hostess after completion of school?

Procedure to follow to become an air hostess after completion of school? Can you please suggest me the steps which would help me to reach my goal? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?
  2. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?
  3. How to become an air hostess after completion of school?
  4. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? How long does it takes to become an Air Hostess?
  5. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  6. Procedure to apply for Air hostess job after completion of graduation? What type of questions will be asked in the interview? -- [New]
  7. Procedure for admission in air hostess diploma after completion of diploma in electronics?
  8. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  9. Process to become an Air Hostess after BCA completion?
  10. Step by step procedure to get Air Hostess job in Domestic Airlines?
  11. How to become Air hostess after passing from senior high school? What are the appropriate school and courses for it?
  12. Procedure to become an Air Hostess soon after school is over?
  13. Procedure to become an air hostess after completion of 10th standard?
  14. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  15. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of Computer Science engineering?
  16. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE
  17. Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for air hostess job after completion of 12th standard?
15th September 2017, 09:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to be followed to become an Air Hostess after completion of school?

To become an Air hostess you need to complete your 10+2 in any stream with a fair percentage from any recognised board.

After completing your education you need to apply for the air hostess post and apply for the exam conducted by the different air line companies. The notifications will be released in their official website. You can check the notifications and apply for the post.
OR
You can join in any training institution for air hostess. They'll give you training and will help you in clearing the exam. There are many training institutions.

The examination process and selection process is mentioned below:
There are 3 stages in selection process
1. Written - Aptitude and reasoning (just like other competitive exams).
2. Group Discussions.
3. Personal interview.
After clearing this rounds you'll be given training for 3 months then you are appointed as air hostess.
16th September 2017, 08:26 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Procedure to be followed to become an Air Hostess after completion of school?

Air Hostess is among the trending jobs these days. You can become Air Hostess only if you meet following criterias:
  • You must possess Indian passport.
  • Having age of below 25 years.
  • Height must be below 157.5 cms.
  • You must be unmarried having 6/6 vision.
  • A good familiarity with English and Hindi.
For becoming Air Hostess, you can apply for Air Hostess training institutes like Frankfinn. Frankfinn charges 84k for 1 year training of Air Hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?