14th March 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my colleges in 3rd year of engineering degree?

I have completed second year of engineering last year. This is my now I have to study third year but some health issues I got debarred. I am going to redo it again 3rd year. Can I change another college with same university? If there is any procedure and risk with it . Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to change college within RGPV affiliated colleges after two years of studies?
  2. What is the procedure to change institute in 3rd year?
  3. Can I change graduation branch from computer to electrical?
  4. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to join in other colleges in Gujarat while studying in government engineering college in Civil Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  7. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  8. Can I change from one private engineering college to another in 3rd and 4th semester?
  9. How may I get information regarding change of degree to degree program? I've completed my bachelor degree in agriculture engineering but wanna change to civil engineering
  10. Can I change my stream in B.Tech second year?
  11. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  13. What should I prefer between M.E and M.Tech? I am a 5th semester B.E student
  14. Can I appear for GATE in 2nd year engineering just to get some idea? How often does GATE Syllabus change?
  15. Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma
  16. Can I change college in 3rd semester from autonomous college to a private college?
  17. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  18. Can I change my college after 3rd year of engineering?
15th March 2017, 07:37 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my colleges in 3rd year of engineering degree?

College change under same university is allowed upto second year of engineering. You can not change college in third year of engineering.
15th March 2017, 10:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change to another college for pursuing your 3rd year of Engineering course. As per the university rules, you have to pursue complete four years degree course from the same college/ university where you have secured admission in B.Tech course. So, you are not eligible to change to another college for pursuing your 3rd year of Engineering course.
15th March 2017, 10:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your College in 3rd year of your degree course after the completion of your 2nd year studies, there is no such provision for it.
Since you have completed your 2nd year studies in that particular College, you must have to complete your whole degree course from that College only. There is no other option for you.
15th March 2017, 10:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to change your colleges in 3rd year of engineering degree. If you want to change your college then you only eligible after completion of first years of engineering course. If you have serious health problem then you can skip for some time but later you have to cover the complete syllabus with in the prescribe tiem.
15th March 2017, 11:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can not change your college in third year of engineering in same university.

After completion of first year of engineering, candidates are given chance to change their college or stream but not after that.

There is no hope for you to change your college in third year.
15th March 2017, 11:50 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed second year of engineering and promoted to third year but got debarred. Now you want to know whether you can change college within same university.

**I am sorry to say that you cannot change college or even branch in the third year of engineering degree. You can change college in first year of engineering, while you can change stream/ discipline within the same college after first year as the syllabus of each stream is same for first year. So, there is not any provision for changing college within university in the third year of engineering degree.
28th June 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I have a total of six arrear in engineering and now I wanted to join in another college is it possible
1st July 2019, 10:39 PM
Balasaheb02

No you can't change the college in you third year of engineering.you can change college in your second year or while taking admission for first year.
31st October 2022, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I change clg in 3rd year starting to another cmg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?