8th September 2011, 03:13 PM
jugalkishoretandon@yahoo.

Procedure to do M.A(Economics) as a private candidate? Where to get the application form?

dEAR sIR,

i WISH TO DO m.a.(Economics) as a private candidate.

Kindly intimate procedure and provide ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORM.

regards

j k tandon

12th October 2016, 12:11 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to do M.A(Economics) as a private candidate? Where to get the application form?

If you want to the MA in economics as a private candidate then you can download the application form from the official website of your university. You have to take a print out of application form after submitting it online. After that you have to submit the exam fees. Payment mode depends on your university. For more information you can go to the official website of your university. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?