19th July 2011, 06:14 PM
s chowdhary

Procedure and fee structure for foreign national students to get into medicine?

Hi, please let me know the procedure and fees structure to get in medicine for foreign national students.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details for bachelor degree of medicine for foreign students? Fee incurred during study of MBBS in India? -- [New]
  2. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  3. Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  5. SRRC for B.Com honors being a Nepali? Minimum percentage required for students under foreign quota? Fee structure of SRCC for B.Com honors?
  6. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  7. What's the applying procedure and fee structure for medicine?
  8. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  9. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  10. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  11. How to do M.Tech in Prestigious Foreign universities like MIT, Stanford? Procedure and the fee structure?
  12. Which Indian Medical Colleges offer admission to foreign students especially students from Nigeria? What is the fee structure?
  13. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  14. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  15. School fees for foreign medical students in india -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
  17. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of UG course in medicine for international students? Are there any scholarships?
3rd January 2012, 03:13 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and fee structure for foreign national students to get into medicine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s chowdhary View Post
Hi, please let me know the procedure and fees structure to get in medicine for foreign national students.
HI,
There are many college offering Admissions foreign national student in M.B.B.S course like:-
> Manipal university
> S.R.M University
> B.V.T
> Kallinga University
etc

Fees of there college is around 4,50,000-8,50,000 Rs per year.

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?