9th November 2017, 04:15 PM
buddu5890

Procedure followed to get admitted in government colleges after clearing NET exam?

Procedure followed to get admitted to government colleges after clearing of the NET exam? Can you please give me the information on the steps which I have to follow to ensure that I will get admitted? Awaiting to get the response back. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for government jobs in universities or government colleges? Maximum/upper age limit to apply for government job after clearing NET exam?
  2. What is the further procedure after clearing the UGC NET exam? Should I apply in individual colleges?
  3. Can I get a job as Professor in any Government colleges after completing Engineering and clearing GPSC exam?
  4. what are the benefits of clearing icar net? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i get a Government polytechnic college after clearing JEXPO?
  6. Maximum age limit for lectureship in India? What is the necessity of clearing the NET? How many times exams are held in a year?
  7. An Arts student can do BBA from Lucknow University?
  8. Am I eligible to get a seat in BDS after scoring 9037 rank in EAMCET?
  9. Which are the statistics colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admitted in those colleges? Details about the entrance fee?
  10. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?
  11. Can I get admitted in good government colleges in any state?
  12. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?
  13. Am I eligible to get lecturer job in private or government college after completion of M.Com and after clearing the NET exam? -- [New]
  14. Can I pursue IT without clearing NET exam? I am pursuing MCA
  15. What is the procedure to get admitted into any MCA college at Bangalore for students outside Karnataka?
  16. Can I get admission to study in any college if secured 63% in 12th NIOS in Kerala? Best course available to study?
  17. How to get scholarship for PhD Studies in India?
  18. How can I apply for the lecturer Post after completing M.A English through KSOU external course?
12th November 2017, 07:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get admitted in government colleges after clearing NET exam?

Although you have cleared the NET ( National Eligibility Test ) examination you will become eligible for recruitment in government colleges after qualifying in test ( interview or written test ) conducted by the respective college in which you want to get recruitment.

So, you can visit the colleges or institutes when the vacancies are out for your subject.
12th November 2017, 11:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get admitted in government colleges after clearing NET exam?

The eligibility to become professor in government colleges is that candidate must have qualified NET.

So, if you have qualified NET, then you have to wait for vacancies in different colleges for final recruitment.

But, candidates have to qualify in interview conducted by the institutes before final selection as professor in the respective college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?