5th December 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get back admission in engineering after one year gap?

I was canceled my admission in second year engineering, now after one year I will start my engineering study. What is the process to get back admission in engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has a gap of 5 years after 10th?
  3. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  4. Am I eligible for CTS campus interview if having a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  5. Can I complete my graduation again which I left 6 years back?
  6. Will there be a problem in getting admission for MBA if I have a year gap?
  7. Can I try for engineering in Abroad after 5 years of gap? Will I get Visa for it?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  9. Admission procedure for MS Mechanical Engineering in Calicut University for 2016 session?
  10. How to take admission in BSc after completing 12th? I have taken a gap of 1 year
  11. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
  12. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  13. Procedure to do direct tybcom after 5 year gap in 12th?
  14. What should I to complete my graduation after a long gap?
  15. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys? I have scored 72% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th
  18. Can I take Diploma in Computer Engineering with one year gap after 10th?
5th December 2015, 05:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get back admission in engineering after one year gap?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in engineering course after gap year. But you need to qualify in various entrance examination conducted by different state and private university.

To appear for entrance examination the eligibility criteria is :-
* Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised university.
* Candidate must have PCM as main paper.

The application form for examination are released in month of January and February.
5th December 2015, 10:37 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

You can not get readmission again in second year of engineering. Year back scheme is applicable to students who got failed in all subjects in both semester and given year back to first semester.

But as you have mentioned in query, your admission was cancelled last year, so you need to get admission in first year of engineering again based on percentage of marks in PCM through management quota seats or on basis of engineering entrance exams like Joint Entrance exam or State level engineering entrance exam.

You can also appear for private engineering entrance exam like VITEEE, SRMEEE, BISTAT etc.
5th December 2015, 10:48 PM
Career advisor

You can again take admission in 2nd year of engineering provided that your college/university wants it to or not.
Some universities allow students to complete his/her engineering with a maximum period of 5 years and even some allow upto 6 years,so if your university also allows,you will definitely get admission and for that you have to contact administration department of your university.
4th January 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission to engineering first year after 2 year gap? If yes please tell me the procedure.
Thanking you in regards.
3rd December 2020, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

I left the autonomous Engineering college in 2nd year of 2017 but now i want to again take admission and continue engineering .what procedure do I follow??
26th March 2022, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I am age 52 can I get admissions for diploma civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?