31st May 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Air Force for a candidate with 50% in 12th PCM?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have secured 50% marks in my 12th standard which I was doing with PCM stream. I want to join India Air Force. So, I would like to know about the procedure for joining Indian Air Force for me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?
  3. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Air Force as a girl after completion of 11th standard with PCM?
  5. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force for a candidate with 71% in 12th PCM?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 12th Science with 53.66% marks?
  8. How much percentage must be required to apply after 12th for Indian Air Force?
  9. What should I study in B.Tech to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM?
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  13. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th student?
  14. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  15. Is it difficult to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th?
  16. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  17. Is it necessary to study PCM to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
2nd June 2018, 10:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force for a candidate with 50% in 12th PCM?

If you want to join Air Force as an officer you have to appear and qualify for NDA entrance examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

For Air Force candidate must have 12th in PCM. The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in Written and SSB stages.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
2nd June 2018, 10:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force for a candidate with 50% in 12th PCM?

You have to appear and qualify for NDA entrance examination for recruitment in Indian Air Force as an officer.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have 12th in Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in entrance examination will become eligible for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
2nd June 2018, 10:58 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force through NDA examination. This examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

These are three wings:

Indian Navy

Indian Air Force

Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria for entrance examination:

Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM from a recognized board.

Candidate age must lie in 16.5 to 19.5 years.

Candidate must be Indian unmarried male.

Selection procedure:

Written Test.

SSB interview.

Only candidates who qualifies in the written paper are eligible for the next stage as SSB. After qualifying in the SSB. You are recruited in the Indian Air Force as an officer after a proper training period.

For more information you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
3rd June 2018, 02:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Since, you are a Class 12th passed candidate in Science stream with 50% marks therefore you are eligible for joining Indian Air force both as an airmen and as an commissioned officer as per your educational qualification.

For joining as a commissioned officer, you are required to qualify NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year. Further, for appearing in the same examination, you are required to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For joining as an Airmen, you are required to qualify its entrance examination which includes Written test followed by Physical fitness test. For this entry, you are required to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years. You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details and updates regarding different entries in Indian Air force, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?