24th September 2017, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Naval Academy after completion of BBA course?

I want to join military force after graduation I just want to know how can I go there after BBA? Can you please let me know what is the criteria followed to apply? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same soon as possible. Thanks!

25th September 2017, 08:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Naval Academy after completion of BBA course?

First thing I would like to let you know that Indian defense services has three wings which includes Indian Navy, Indian Army ( Military ) and Indian Air force.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for joining Indian Naval Academy ( Indian Navy ) after completion of your BBA degree course then I would like to let you know that you are not eligible for the same as for joining Indian Naval Academy you need to have B.E./B.Tech degree course from a recognized university. But you can join Indian Military Academy ( IMA ) as for this wing there is no compulsion of a particular stream or subject in academics.

Further to join IMA you need to qualify CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year and for appearing in the same examination to join IMA you need to have the nationality of India with your age lying within 19 years to 24 years.

For more details regarding CDS entrance examination you can visit its official website i.e; www.upsc.gov.in .
25th September 2017, 11:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Naval Academy after completion of your BBA course, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by your UPSC. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering or in any other discipline with Mathematics and Physics subjects at 12th standard level from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for CDS examination. You should be within 19-24 years of age, should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to appear in CDS examination for joining in Indian Naval Academy.
25th September 2017, 11:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to join military academy after completion of bachelor degree in business administration.

The required minimum qualification to appear for CDS examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and age limit 19-24 years.

But, for Indian Naval Academy only candidates passed bachelor degree in technology or engineering and age between 19-22 years are eligible.

The examination is conducted in two stages as :-

Written.

SSB.

So, you have to qualify in both stages of examination for final recruitment. For detail information about examination and syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
26th September 2017, 01:53 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join military force after graduation I just want to know how can I go there after BBA? Can you please let me know what is the criteria followed to apply? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same soon as possible. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian naval academy after completing BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration). After completing BBA to join Indian naval academy you have to apply for CDS (Combined Defence Services) conducted by UPSC twice in a year to recruit eligible candidate for Indian defence services.

Eligibility Condition for Indian Naval Academy:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for Indian naval academy through CDS exam is graduation from government recognized institute.

>> Age limit to apply for CDS exam is 21 to 25 years.

>> Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply for Indian naval academy through CDS exam.

>> For Indian naval academy applicant must be Indian citizen.

>> Applicant must be physically and mentally fit.

Selection Procedure:-

:- Written Exam.

:- Medical exam.

:- Personal Interview.

For more details please visit www.indiannavy.nic.in, www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
26th September 2017, 08:19 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The entrance examination after bachelor's degree to join Indian Naval academy is Combined Defence Services exam.

Requirements for CDS exam:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics or engineering degree to apply for CDS exam for Naval academy.

You will not be eligible for CDS exam after Bachelor of Business Administration.

The age limit is 19-22 years.
26th September 2017, 09:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can not join Indian Naval Academy after completion of Bachelor of Business Administration because:

1. The minimum academic qualification required for Combined Defence Services exam for Navy is graduation with Physics or mathematics or bachelor's degree in engineering or technology.

It means only science and engineering stream candidates can apply for the exam of CDS for Naval academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?