28th July 2017, 02:11 PM
Reema Nilofar

Procedure to join trichy law college after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Procedure to join trichy law college after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow as I am not sure about the admission procedure in the college and what is the criteria they will look for? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Law college after BSc Mathematics?
  2. List of Colleges or Universities around Dindigul, Madurai and Trichy offering M.Phil in Computer Science?
  3. Procedure to apply for Law college in USA after completion of 12th standard in India?
  4. Procedure to join Journalism course after completion of computer science degree? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure to join Navi after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
  7. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  8. Can I join the Army Law college after completing class 12th Computer Science without Maths? Can I join directly as my Father is in the Army?
  9. How can I do Masters in law after doing BSc in computer science?
  10. Procedure to join BL course after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of NIT Trichy?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  14. Can I join CBI after BSc Computer Science? What subjects to choose and procedure to join CBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join CBI after completing BSc Computer Science? What is the procedure to join CBI?
  16. Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) and MBA(Marketing)? How should I apply for the law course?
  17. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  18. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
31st July 2017, 11:09 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join trichy law college after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) has two type of courses. 3 year course and 5 years course.

The eligibility required to get admission in Trichy law college for 3 years course is the candidate should have done their 10+2+3 or graduation level degree or equivalent degree with minimum 50% from any recognised university.

The admission process is purely based on the previous year qualifying exam merit. You need to apply for the college through online or offline and submit the required documents.

If you fulfil the eligibility requirements the. You'll be given admission into LLB for 3 years course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?