2nd October 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Journalism course after completion of computer science degree?

Procedure to join Journalism course after completion of computer science degree course? Can you please provide me with the information on the same? What is the procedure I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course?
  2. Procedure followed to do journalism course after graduation?
  3. Is it not possible to join Journalism for Science students?
  4. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  5. Procedure to join BL course after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. Procedure to study Journalism for ECE Diploma student?
  7. What is the procedure to join Navi after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  9. How to do mass communication after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  11. Procedure to join trichy law college after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  13. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  14. Institutes offering degree in journalism? Is it advisable to join degree in Journalism or English literature to do higher education in journalism?
  15. Can I go for journalism after completion of intermediate with MEC stream?
  16. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?
  18. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it?
3rd October 2017, 05:53 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Journalism course after completion of computer science degree?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in master of journalism course after bachelor degree.

The eligibility to get admission in master degree in journalism course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% ( varies with institute ) in qualifying examination.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by various institute for admission in course.

The test is followed by personal interview and group discussion. So, visit official website of institute to get detail about admission.
4th October 2017, 03:25 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Journalism course after completion of computer science degree?

Masters in Journalism is a masters level degree. The eligibility requirements, admission process is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree in any related stream with 50% from any recognised university.
- The minimum may vary based on the state and university.

Admission process:
- Few universities provide direct admission based on the performance in the previous year.
- Few universities conduct entrance exams. Based on the performance in the exam you’ll be given admission.
- You need to visit the university and apply for admission. If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you can get admission in the university.
5th October 2017, 04:22 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to join Journalism course after completion of computer science degree course? Can you please provide me with the information on the same? What is the procedure I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon? Thanks.

If you want to go for journalism course after completing your computer science degree, then the best way to join journalism course is through post graduate diploma in journalism course. Here below are details regarding PG diploma in journalism course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma in journalism course is bachelors degree from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in journalism is 1 year.

>> To get admission some reputed institutes you must have to appear in entrance exams conducted by various institutes.

>> After having PG diploma in journalism you can built your career in employment areas like Educational institutes, Digital media, All India radio, TV broadcast departments etc.

Institute Offer PG Diploma Course in Journalism:-

1) Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur

2) Punjabi University, Patiala

3) Jamia MIllia Islamia, New Delhi

4) Agrasen College, Raipur

5) Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Bangalore

6) AP College of Journalism, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?