27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to study PhD for UGC-NET qualified candidate?

Sir
Can you please tell me the procedure of
registration in PhD after clearing the UGC-NET?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  2. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  3. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  4. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  5. Possibility to study PhD in Sociology along with job in any Research Organization for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  6. Universities which offer PhD in Finance for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate in Dehradun
  7. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  8. Procedure of doing PhD after qualifying JRF?
  9. In which college I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if qualified in UGC-NET?
  10. Procedure to get certificate for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  11. What is better for me PhD or M.Phil if qualified UGC NET and JRF?
  12. Should I have to appear in UGC NET to study PhD in Botany in CMS College, Kottayam? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Hindi being a candidate having qualified in NET Exam?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  15. How to get Ph.D registration after qualifying for NET December exam?
  16. What is the date of sale of forms of CCS University Meerut -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  18. Procedure to apply in scholarship for UGC-NET(Physics) qualified candidate?
30th June 2015, 02:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to study PhD for UGC-NET qualified candidate?

Once you have cleared the UGC-NET Examination you need to take the Certificate for the Clearance which is generally sent to the address of the candidate via post.
Then you must apply for the JRF Scholarship and once you have applied for the Scholarship you must shortlist the Universities where you want to take admission for the course of PhD and then you must apply for the course of PhD online via the Website of the University.
Interviews are conducted after the application is given and then the suitable candidates are selected by the Universities for the course of PhD.
This is the procedure you must follow to get yourself registered for PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?