15th February 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How may I join CID? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?

hello sir / madam my name is yogesh malviya i m from pali distact rajasthan nd my father name is ummed mal ji malviya nd he is business man nd i m bca 1 yr student nd i now study in lachoo memorial clg jodhpur nd sir i m very big fan of cid nd sir i was join cid plz give process sir i request u sir plz plz ans me

19th April 2012, 06:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join CID? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?

On completion of BCA you will be eligible to write the exam for the CID post conducted by SSC. You can apply for the officer level. You should not be above 27 years of age so as to apply for this post. Structure of exam will cover questions relating to General Intelligence and Reasoning, Language skills, General test, Numerical Ability etc. On clearing the written exam you will called for the physical test and personal interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?