8th January 2012, 02:33 PM
Shubhaml

Procedure to take admission in Delhi University?

Sir, please tell me that what is procedure to take admission in Delhi University.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  2. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  3. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  5. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  7. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  9. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  10. Admission procedure and eligibility to study M.Com in JNU for B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  12. Complete details regarding M.Com admissions in Delhi University?
  13. Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  15. Procedure to get admission to study M.Phil(Chemistry) in Delhi University?
  16. Procedure for taking admission in Delhi University for Chinese Language course?
  17. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  18. Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Delhi University? Entrance exams to get admission?

29th April 2012, 11:10 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Delhi University?

you are not declared which course you would like to enter or admission.
there have many course in delhi university. every course has own requirement.
but some course has on 60% marks in your last exam.
and some course has only 55% marks in your last exam
and some course has only 50% marks in your last exam.
some course has entrance exam .
some has merit count for enter this university.

for more information or eligibility or minimum qualification or syllabus visit delhi university entrance exam.
www.du.ac.in//

best of luck........

23rd May 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Please tell, how can i take advantage of my sports certificates of national or at SGFI level to take admission in delhi university??

2nd June 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

if v want to take admission in DU and do some hons in a subject then in the cut off list do we have to look the overall % we have got in class 12 or we have to consider only the subject's %. pls rep asap....

10th June 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of admission in delhi university......course : b.sc Zoology(hons).......

10th June 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of admission in delhi university......course : b.sc Zoology(hons).......

10th June 2012, 09:12 PM
kinnarnara

hi,

you are not declared which course you would like to enter or admission.
there have many course in delhi university. every course has own requirement.
but some course has on 60% marks in your last exam.
and some course has only 55% marks in your last exam
and some course has only 50% marks in your last exam.
some course has entrance exam .
some has merit count for enter this university.
for more information or eligibility or minimum qualification or syllabus visit delhi university entrance exam.
http://www.du.ac.in
best of luck..........

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?