5th May 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Process to get admission in government Diploma college?

I want to get admission in government diploma college. So tell me that what is processes to get admission in government diploma college.

Related Questions:
  1. Process to get admission in government Diploma college? -- [New]
  2. Process of taking admission in Army college after Diploma?
  3. How to get admission in Government college after completing Diploma course?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor?
  5. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the admission process to get admission in government college of B.Pharma
  7. Procedure to get admitted in Diploma Architectural Engineering College?
  8. How to become a government professor in diploma college?
  9. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  10. How much should I obtain in diploma engineering to get admission in government college after Gillet Exam? What is the fee structure of government and private college?
  11. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  12. Admission in Nirma College for Diploma in Mechanical is possible?
  13. Process to take admission in PG Diploma Physiotherapy?
  14. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  15. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  16. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?
  17. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  18. What is the process to take admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
5th May 2015, 09:23 AM
DEVASHISH MISHRAJI

Smile Re: Process to get admission in government Diploma college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in government diploma college. So tell me that what is processes to get admission in government diploma college.
The only way to get admission in a gov diploma college is by facing the entrance exam for gov diploma and secure good marks in the exam.
Read basic physics chem and maths to do better.
5th May 2015, 09:53 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Process to get admission in government Diploma college?

To get the admission in any government in Diploma engineering that is simple process for this first you should be a 10th passed out candidate and after it you have to apply for the Diploma Entry Test (DET) and after it you have to go for the online counselling and fill your choices there as Stream you want to select and collage of your choice after it the result of the counselling will be declared and you will be allotted a collage and it is not sure that you will get only the government collage because that,s all depends on your rank if you have got rank in range 3000 rank in state then you can think about it that the collage will allotted you will a government collage.

And after allotting the collage you have to submit your fee and necessary documents and fee in that collage for the reservation of your seat.

Collages that you can get a seat are -

>> Government Polytechnic, Hisar

>> Government polytechnic collage, Mandi Aadampur

>> Government Collage of polytechnic, Sirsa

>> Government polytechnic collage, Rohtak

>> Government polytechnic collage, Jhajjar

>> Government polytechnic collage, Panchkula

>> Government polytechnic, Ambala

>> Government polytechnic collage, Bhiwani

>> Government polytechnic collage, Yamuna Nagar

>> Om collage of polytechnic, Hisar

>> Kalpna Chawla collage of polytechnic, Hisar
5th May 2015, 01:06 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

See, there are various ways through which you can get admission in any one of the diploma courses of your choice. Those are as given below-

>> Entrance tests like Diploma Entrance Tests are there through which you become eligible for the course through government colleges. Though clearing the exams like these are a bit tough but then once cleared then you will also get a good chance to study in one of the good colleges of country.

>> Like the Diploma Entrance tests, each state government also conducts its separate exams through which you become eligible to student in the state government colleges.

>> You can also do diploma from private colleges. For those, either you have give some amount of donation or else if your grades or percentage is good in high school or intermediate then admission could be taken without money also.

So, it all depends on you how and from which college you want to pursue your diploma.
6th May 2015, 12:41 AM
pjgp

Diploma entrance examination should be written after 10th class.The students who appeared for this examination should have a good knowledge on the subjects of 10th class,particularly on maths and physics.
The students who gets small rank that is more marks in the examination then they will be placed in the government polytechnic colleges.
so try to read 10th subjects well you will be placed in government college.
thank you
16th March 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Within How much rank I have to score to get admission in government polytechnic college?
6th July 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to join in govt polytechnic college without write an entrance exam
30th August 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have done 12th class with science(pcm),can I get direct admission in the best government diploma colleges in Bihar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?