11th February 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do masters in abroad after completion of B.A in French?

Recently I am doing B.Ed from Amity University but in future i want to pursue french. So for that i have joined Alliance. So if I complete DALF C2 would i be able to teach french at a University... or i need to do MA. Since I didn't do my BA in french is it possible to enter University for masters .Please tell some good Universities abroad and in India as well and their criteria for entering in masters program in french?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  4. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  6. Will it be helpful for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India?
  7. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in Genetics in abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  11. Prospects after choosing French as major for BA course in India and Abroad? How it can be helpful for her to become a Diplomat?
  12. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  13. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of BBA course?
  14. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  15. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in public health abroad after completion of BDS course?
  17. Which country to do masters in IT field after completion of B.Tech with 50%? Best scholarship to complete studies abroad?
  18. Is it possible for me to do masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
15th October 2017, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters in abroad after completion of B.A in French?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Recently I am doing B.Ed from Amity University but in future i want to pursue french. So for that i have joined Alliance. So if I complete DALF C2 would i be able to teach french at a University... or i need to do MA. Since I didn't do my BA in french is it possible to enter University for masters .Please tell some good Universities abroad and in India as well and their criteria for entering in masters program in french?

Yes, it is possible to do Master’s Degree in French in abroad colleges/universities after completion of BA in French. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in French with a minimum of 60% or more marks are eligible to apply for the Master’s Degree in French in various abroad universities. Candidates have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS (6.5 overall with 5.5 in each component) for the admission to the Master’s Degree in French. Candidates can find all the other details regarding admission in the university website. Master’s Degree course in French is available in various universities in UK like The University of Edinburgh, University of St. Andrews, University of Kent etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?