20th June 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Qualification to write entrance exam for Teacher exam after 10th?

At what qualification for a student can be able to write entrance for teacher exams after tenth? what is a qualification for teacher after tenth?

20th June 2015, 06:27 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification to write entrance exam for Teacher exam after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
At what qualification for a student can be able to write entrance for teacher exams after tenth? what is a qualification for teacher after tenth?
No, you cannot apply for the teacher exam right after 10th, because you are not satisfying the needed educational qualification. The entrance exam which you can apply with a minimum qualification to join in as a teacher is completed +2. But in the case of yours, having completed 10th is not enough to be eligible.

The entrance exam which you need to apply is TET Exam which stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. This exam consists of 3 papers such as Paper I, Paper II & Paper III. Paper I is conducted for candidates to work as teacher for Classes I- V and Paper II for Classes Vi-VIII and Paper III for classes I-VIII. This exam is conducted in every state.

You can only apply for the Paper I and that can be done only if you completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.
21st June 2015, 12:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are eligible for Teacher recruitment exam because you have completed 10th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for primary school teacher recruitment.

Your age should be above 18 years.
19th July 2020, 10:57 AM
Siddharth717

No, you are eligible for Teacher recruitment exam because you have completed 10th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for primary school teacher recruitment.

Your age should be above 18 years.
30th May 2021, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Can we read 2nd year puc in corresponding
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?