1st December 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What is percentage criteria required to join IBM for experienced candidate?

I have very less percentage in 12th i.e third class and in BE Second class and total 3 Years of experience, am i eligible for getting in IBM after clearing interviews ? Thanks.

Related Questions:
1st December 2014, 04:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is percentage criteria required to join IBM for experienced candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have very less percentage in 12th i.e third class and in BE Second class and total 3 Years of experience, am i eligible for getting in IBM after clearing interviews ? Thanks.
You have 3 years experience in IT industry so you can apply for IBM recruitment. Percentage criteria is not essential for experience holder.

IBM is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Process of IBM recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section

www.ibm.com/in/en/ ‎
26th December 2015, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is percentage criteria required to join IBM for experienced candidate?

Hi all Im having 8 yrs experience in kpo and I got an good offer from small or mid level company. I never worked in company which is asking for minimum % so I didn't care about my graduate marks. But this company which I got an offer now asking for 50% minimum aggregate. Im a bsc maths graduate, when I add only my core and allied subjects im getting 51% but when I add languages im getting only 49.87%. I didn't inform this to the hr cos i didnt resigned my current job still. My question is will they consider my core subj % s only or they will calculate all subjs. Plz help me i dont want to risk my career and dont want to loose my current job cos of this new offer.
26th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I'm graduate with physics hons.then I ask a questions,can I join IBM in any sector if I am eligible ,so pl u give me reply
26th August 2016, 04:45 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

There is not percentage criteria for IBM if you have few years of experience.

The process for experienced candidate in IBM is :
An interview will be arranged based on the domain you want to work and the domain you have worked before. So what really matters is how much knowledge you have gathered in your domain you are going to work while you were working in your previous company. If you can convince or impress them salary negotiation part will come. Try to discuss your salary structure in front of them because they have so many policies and hidden agendas.
12th January 2017, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done BSC IT and I have 3 year experience in wipro as a Test Engineer but in my 10th and 12th I have not scored more then 45%.
Am I eligible for any other MNC? like Infosys, HCL,IBM etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?