27th February 2017, 04:32 PM
Honey vinod

In which school should I admit my Son for class 7th? Is there any need to write an entrance exam for it?

Respected Sir, My Son is in class 6th and now I want to admit him in a good School so I want to know in which school should I admit my Son for class 7th? Do I need to write any entrance exam? What is the syllabus of entrance exam and what is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I admit my son in class 5 Boarding school? What is the procedure?
  2. What's the admission procedure of RIMC? How may I get the previous years entrance papers(for class 7th) for the same?
  3. Where and which coaching should be given to 8th class student?
  4. How to get my son admit in RIMS/Sainik School in class VI?
  5. How can a class 7th student get admission in Army School to join Indian Navy in the future?
  6. Eligibility criteria of Sainik School Entrance Exam for 7th standard candidate?
  7. Is there any coaching centre in Bangalore for Sainik School entrance exam for admission in class 6
  8. Previous old questions papers of military school 9th class entrance exam
  9. How to get admission of my daughter in 7th and son in 4th class at Faridabad Central School? Which all documents are required?
  10. How to join Navy school after 7th class?
  11. What is the fee structure for class 7th of La Martiniere Kolkata?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia? How much seats available in 7th standard?
  13. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  14. When I should admit my son to pre-school?
  15. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  16. Are all state boards considering to admit students who passed CBSE class 10th with school conducting exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  18. Admission procedure for 7th standard in Hindu Public School, Hisar? Of which Board this school is affiliated with?
30th December 2017, 09:16 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which school should I admit my Son for class 7th? Is there any need to write an entrance exam for it?

The fee structure varies from school to school and is not fixed. You can get your son admitted in any CBSE affiliated schools of your region. CBSE affiliated schools have good curriculum for overall development of students.

There is no such all India entrance exam but personality interview of your ward will be conducted by school. For example, test of knowledge of subjects like mathematics, English, Hindi, Science etc upto standard 6th level.

Good schools include Springdales school, Delhi Pubic School, Mount Carmel Public School, DAV etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?