1st December 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Transfer of Kerala state syllabus to CBSE syllabus school?

Whether it is possible to transfer my son from State Syllabus (Kerala) school to CBSE syllabus school? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

2nd December 2015, 09:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer of Kerala state syllabus to CBSE syllabus school?

Yes, definitely you can change the school having CBSE board. But I would like to suggest you that change the school after completion of session.

Moreover, you haven't mention the class hence, it would better if your child done 9th and 10th from same board.
Also 11th and 12th should be from same board otherwise it would create problem to your ward.
9th December 2015, 09:11 PM
rituja mukherjee

There is no bar in changing Board from State Board to CBSE. But such transfer will not be possible if your son is in class 9. Due to registration procedure, you will not be eligible to do so. But it is possible in class 11. If your son is in a lower class then it wont be a big deal at all. CBSE syllabus structure is good and comprehensive as well as scoring. Changing board in a lower class will be good as it will enable your son to cope up with the new system of studies.
13th December 2015, 08:31 AM
mallesh408
Junior Member+

Yes you can There is no bar in changing Board from State Board to CBSE. But such transfer will not be possible if your son is in class IX. Due to registration procedure, you will not be eligible to do so. But it is possible in class 11.

CBSE syllabus structure is good and comprehensive as well as scoring. Changing board in a lower class will be good as it will enable your son to cope up with the new system of studies.and there will be a some subjects different with some more concepts.
All the best
16th April 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

My son studying primary 5 in Singapore ,planning to move to kerala. Which syllabus need to choose.
4th October 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is 5th studying in Dubai where she is not malayalam. Can she join 6th standerd in any school. If no in which School I can send her
18th November 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

My son is in class11 th now in state syllabus, till 10th was following CBSE,now after midterm is it possible to change to cbsce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?