24th April 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Scope after doing Masters from a good college in Mumbai? Job opportunities other than Academics?

Hello, I want to settle in India and I have done my physiotherapy under graduation from here. I want to go into academics later on.
How much is the scope after doing masters from a good college in Mumbai?
What are the job opportunities here apart from academics and also is it feasible to do masters abroad and practice here in India ?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  2. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  3. Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?
  4. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  6. Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?
  7. Fashion Designing after B.Sc Maths is a wise decision?
  8. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Masters in Structure from Canada? What are the job opportunities in Canada as compared to USA?
  9. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  10. Popular but unique course that can be done after 12th having good scope and job opportunities?
  11. Is there any scope available for doing masters in Anthropology?
  12. What should I do in commerce side? I did my 12th exam in commerce stream
  13. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  14. Which college is good for joining Hotel Management course in Mumbai if a candidate is from arts stream in 10th? What is its scope?
  15. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  17. In which courses I can do my masters after completing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Direct admission to 2nd year Medical course?
10th June 2017, 01:40 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Scope after doing Masters from a good college in Mumbai? Job opportunities other than Academics?

All right,you feel happy to know that there are so much scope after doing masters in physiotherapy.
There are numerous job opportunities other than academics.Some of them are listed below:
1.Physiotherapy Equipment Manufacturers
2.Orthopedic Departments
3.Health Institutions
4.Hospitals
5.Fitness Centers
6.Sports Training Facilities
7.Rehabilitation Centers for the Handicapped

There are some job profile for your master degree which is mentioned below:
-Chief Physiotherapist
-Research Assistant
-Therapy Manager
-Sports Physio Rehabilitator
-Osteopath

So the scope of masters in physiotherapy is good to settle your life.
And some job opportunities in academics are:
~PhD in Sports-Physiotherapy
~PhD in Neurology
~PhD inCommunity Rehabilitation
~PhD in Community Physiotherapy
And you can do masters abroad and practice here in India but have to follow some procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?