19th September 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Which sector I can get Job and when will I get Job having completed MBA?

sir,
i did mba..
when i will get my job?in which sector i will get my job ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  3. Which sector I can get Job and when will I get Job having completed MBA?
  4. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  5. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?
  7. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  8. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  9. What should I opt between MBA and job if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  10. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  11. How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  13. What should I do if I didn't get a job in IT field for a long time after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  14. How should I prepare to get a job in banking sector? I am an ECE graduate with 60% marks in grduation
  15. How to get job with MBA HR? Is Ph.D helpful to get job in the organization?
  16. What is the eligibility for IRS? Procedure for the exam?
  17. Is there any job opportunity in government sector after completing my MBA HR?
  18. Are there any job opportunities in government sector? I am serving in Defence and I have completed my PG
8th November 2011, 11:03 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which sector I can get Job and when will I get Job having completed MBA?

dear friend,

at first you should start from the marketing related company .
if you don't get any big companies opportunity then don't worry
attend the small company and get the experience .
after that your future will be at the great position .
so best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?