27th September 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Which are the selected students in B.Pharma in India?

Tell me selected students in b pharma in india?...could you please provide to me the list of those

16th January 2012, 12:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the selected students in B.Pharma in India?

Your question is not clear I think so you are asking for B.pharma colleges in India.So we are sending you the eligibility and a list of colleges in India.Basically to pursue B.pharma you should have completed your 10+2 pass from a recognised institution.The admission to this courses is done through various entrance tests at different levels.List of colleges which provides this course:-

Bapatla College of Pharmacy (BCOP)

Hindu College Of Pharmacy

Pragathi Pharmacy College

Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharmacy College

Chalapathi Institute Of Pharmacetical Science
24th May 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the selected students in B.Pharma in India?

i had completed my 12th class in 59%.i want to do pharmacy.which one s better?b-pharmacy or d-pharmacy. can we do it in correspondence?if not what s the yearly college fee.how s the classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?