2nd May 2018, 07:20 AM
Mahidul781305

Should I join Aakash Institute for MBBS preparation if completed 10th this year?

Hello Sir, I want to study MBBS course. I have completed my 10th in this year and will take admission in 11th standard. I just want to know that should I join Aakash Institute for MBBS preparation from now onwards? Kindly suggest me!

27th May 2018, 02:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Aakash Institute for MBBS preparation if completed 10th this year?

Aakash Institute is a pioneer institute for preparation of medical and engineering entrance examination.

Yes, you can join institute after 10th for two year course. Admission test and scholarship test is going on for new batches.

So, for detail information visit to your nearest Aakash Institute or www.aakash.ac.in.
27th May 2018, 11:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Aakash Institute for MBBS preparation if completed 10th this year?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in Aakash institute for preparation of NEET, AIIMS MBBS examination to get admission in MBBS course.

Candidates are eligible to enroll them in the institute after qualifying in admission entrance test and they can also avail scholarship also on the basis of entrance test.

For information about AAKASH Institute visit at www.aakash.ac.in
28th May 2018, 10:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years.

The basic eligibility required to study this course is a 10+2 in PUB with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

For studying MBBS course you need to work hard. For getting admission in top university you need to focus on your entrance exams like NEET, JIPMER, AIIMS and other entrance exams.

Taking coaching for MBBS includes lot pressure & hard work.
If you can balance all the pressures and score good marks in 12th class then you can join in Aakash institute for MBBS other wise just focus on your 12th class subjects and prepare well for the entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?