8th July 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Details about admission in GRE?

please send mi all details about GRE for admission in year 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Details about admission in GRE?
  2. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  3. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course? -- [New]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  5. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  7. How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?
  8. How to do Phd from USA? Is there any need of GRE??? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?
  10. Fees and scholarship details of GRE? M.Pharma or GRE which is good?
  11. Detailed information about GRE for a graduate?
  12. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  13. Details of GRE for mechanical students to get admission in Germany Universities?
  14. Details of GRE fee structure?
  15. Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student?
  16. When should I apply for GRE to get admission in MS(Construction Management) in USA?
  17. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  18. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score?
30th August 2012, 05:15 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: Details about admission in GRE?

gre test for admission in us is in two formats. one is general and other is academic in which you can choose subject test in any subject like english, maths, sciences etc.
for admission you should register now as the test will happen in november and october and the results will come in december.
you will have to give the test results to various universities. One way is to mention those universities while registering for gre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?