13th May 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Is a simple B.Sc (General) eligible to do M.Sc in Physics or Chemistry?

Good evening Sir/Madam, I am a B.Sc.( General). A Government Teacher. I want to do M.Sc. in Physics through IGNOU. Am I eligible to do the same?

13th May 2017, 11:04 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Is a simple B.Sc (General) eligible to do M.Sc in Physics or Chemistry?

You are eligible for doing M.Sc physics if you have studied B.Sc with maths or physics or chemistry.

The basic eligibility for M.Sc physics or Chemistry is:
1. You must have BSc in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry for becoming eligible.
2. The course duration is 2 years.
3. There is no upper age limit to do M.Sc
13th May 2017, 11:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a simple B.Sc (General) eligible to do M.Sc in Physics or Chemistry?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Post-Graduate in Physics or Chemistry from IGNOU. You can also pursue from any other college also. Let me tell you IGNOU is a Distance college.
15th May 2017, 04:46 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can pursue M.Sc in Physics in IGNOU after completion of your B.Sc (General). Candidates who have completed their graduation in Physics are eligible to do M.Sc in physics at IGNOU. Thanks
15th May 2017, 10:20 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Having completed B.SC (General), you might have completed it with the subjects Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

In such a case, surely you are eligible to join M.Sc Physics or Chemistry from IGNOU.

IGNOU stands Indira Gandhi National Open University which is offered so many Graduation and Post Graduation and Diploma courses in Distance mode.

Many of the candidates who are not able to continue their studies in regular mode because of their personal constraints are joining the same from IGNOU and completing the courses successfully.

Being a Government Teacher, completion of Post Graduation in Physics and Chemistry will enhance your knowledge.

It also gives you the opportunity to teach higher level students.

For more details on the IGNOU university, I would suggest you to refer the official website of IGNOU
http://www.ignou.ac.in/

You can also call them at +91 40 2311 7550

If you are from Hyderabad or near by place to Hyderabad, I would suggest you go directly to the campus to get complete details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?