18th May 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Status of CPT by registration number

Can someone, please tell me that how do i get my status of CPT by using the registration number only.

18th May 2017, 11:53 PM
perthc

Default Re: Status of CPT by registration number

Hi,

==>You can check your payment status by logging into ww.icaiexam.icai.org website.Then click on "Exam Details".After that click on "Check Your Payment/Exam Application Status" link.Enter your Registration No.Then you will be able to find the status.

==>You can find your status of your CPT status
in first or second week of July.

==> you have to login into ww.icaiexam.icai.org website through your registered account by submitting your Roll Number, Pin or Registration Number.

==>The CA CPT Result 2017 will also be published on notice board of the exam conducting authority.

==>It will also be available through SMS and e-mail id.

==>If you qualify as per the cutoff marks ,you will be awarded a CPT Rank Certificate within two weeks of announcement of CA CPT Result 2017.
19th May 2017, 05:49 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

>>Once a candidate is registered in CPT ICAI sends you the conformation registration with number and current status of it though post within a month.
>> Once you receive the registration number it can be traced online on ICAI website.
>> If you have not received the registration number kindly mail at following mail address.
[email protected]
27th May 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have registered for CA CPT in November 2016, but have not filled any examination form for June 2017 attempt, what is my status for said examination
14th August 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

My name is MIRIYALA VADDE JAYA SHANKAR KRISHNAN and I have applied for a ca cpt on 28th June 2017. I didn't received SRO NUMBER. So please inform me what is the sro number.
Application number 1652 date 28th June 2017 at Hyderabad icai

DD Number . 680375 (SBI)

Mobile number. 99080 19657
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?