6th May 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Step by step detail admission procedure for Chartered Accountancy course

What to do now? I want do Chartered Accountants course and I have completed my 12th board exam with subject combination of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Please explain me in detail step by step procedure for taking admission.

15th July 2018, 09:05 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Step by step detail admission procedure for Chartered Accountancy course

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy and it is a professional degree course after completing which one heads towards becoming a Chartered Accountant.

Further, the whole CA course is divided into three parts which includes foundation course in CA, IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ), and the final stage course.

Also, the minimum education required to appear in CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) for admission to foundation course of CA is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognised board of education.

So, it is quite evident from above details that you will be eligible to pursue CA course once you complete your higher secondary school degree irrespective of the subject combination pursued by you at your Class 12th level.

You can also pursue CA course by joining IPCC directly by skipping CPT but for the same you need to first complete your graduation with at least 55% marks in commerce stream or graduation with at least 60% marks in stream other than Commerce from a recognised university.

For more details, updates and FAQs regarding CA course , you can visit the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?