7th July 2017, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Step by step procedure to apply for Olympiad exams

Hi i am Shweta here. I reside in Rajkot city in Gujarat state. My daughter will be going in grade 1 and I would like to make her appear for Olympiad exams. As her school does not entertain such exams I would expect a detailed and step wise guidance for registration to the procedure of appearing for these exams.

25th August 2017, 08:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Step by step procedure to apply for Olympiad exams

In general, schools itself are registered with Olympiad examination conducting agencies. Firstly, check whether your school is registered with olympiad organizations or not. If they are registered, then you can directly enrol yourself in the school and make the payment.

On the other hand, If your school is not registered then I suggest you to apply or fill up the application form online. You are required to post them to the Olympiad coordinator. Some of the Olympiad organizations are,

>> SLTSE

>> NSO organization

>> NSTSE ..etc.,

So I suggest you to go through the official websites of the listed organization's then fill up the application form by making payment of Rs.100/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?