31st October 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to be followed for doing CS after completion of B.Com?

I have completed my intermediate , and now I've joined for bachelor of commerce A&F in one of the most reputed institutions in my city , and after that I would like to pursue CS as well, what would be the time period if I study that after my graduation?, what would be the steps ? if after graduation the foundation programme isn't required right ? the what would be the duration for the other two of them i.e. executive and professional programmes

31st October 2016, 10:10 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the steps to be followed for doing CS after completion of B.Com?

After completing B.com degree course you can join directly executive level of CS course.

Eligibility for Executive Program:-

**Candidate can apply for this program after qualifying the Foundation program.

**Candidate can register for Executive program if he/she has completed graduation degree course in any stream.
31st October 2016, 11:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to be followed for doing CS after completion of B.Com?

For Company Secretary one has to pass the Foundation Programme, Executive Programme and Professional Programme, if you are a graduate you need not attend the Foundation course. Exams are conducted in months of June and December.
31st October 2016, 11:36 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my intermediate , and now I've joined for bachelor of commerce A&F in one of the most reputed institutions in my city , and after that I would like to pursue CS as well, what would be the time period if I study that after my graduation?, what would be the steps ? if after graduation the foundation programme isn't required right ? the what would be the duration for the other two of them i.e. executive and professional programmes
You are absolutely correct, you can get admission at institution of company secretary in foundation program after your B.COM . If foundation program will not required after graduation then you will have to do executive program. and duration of overall will about three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?