8th February 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose to apply for NDA entrance?

i am a student of class 9. which stream i must choose to apply for nda entrance?

9th February 2014, 08:06 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose to apply for NDA entrance?

I appreciate your interest of joining in Defence services. It is the good time for you to know the about the criteria required for the candidates to join NDA so that you can opt for the respective stream in 12th class.

Here is the complete information regarding NDA Exam.

Every year UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is going to conduct NDA Exam twice a year to recruit the candidates into following defence services
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

Here is the eligibility criteria for this.

The candidates should have completed 12th class with any of stream to apply for Army wing.

The candidates should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics to apply for Navy and Air Force wings.

Only candidates who possess an age between 16 1/2 years to 19 years are eligible to apply for this Exam.

To apply for this Exam, it is must that the candidates should be unmarried male candidates.

If you are a female candidate, I am sorry you are not eligible to apply for this Exam.

After cracking NDA Exam, you should have to get through from Interview also.

So, what I suggest you is opt for the stream in 12th class as per the defence wing that you would like to join and prepare for this exam from the beginning of 12th class itself.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?