26th March 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Which study should i refer for IAS exam?

For IAS preparation which institute's study material is best?????

15th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which study should i refer for IAS exam?

i m doing b.a english 3 rd year when shall i join ias course? what are the process to join ias?
2nd April 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir
I just completed my MA in political science honors,but I have no idea that how should I do the preparation, and which kind of materials is refer for this n also about exam as like preliminary n main exams how will I do the exam
3rd April 2015, 09:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

I.A.S ( Indian Administrative Service) for this services UPSC conducts a CSAT every year .

The eligibility criteria is graduation completed or final year students can apply for it .The age of the candidates must be :---
21-30 years for general candidates.
21-33 years for OBC candidates.
21-35 years for SC/ST candidates.

The examination is conducted in two parts :--
Preliminary.
Mains .

The candidates must have to qualify in each paper . Since you are a post graduate student with political science then this will help you in GS and in the selection of optional subject.

You can visit the upsc gov in for the information regarding the syllabus .

For this year CSAT application are available in the month of May and examination is on 23rd of August 2015 for preliminary paper .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?